"Hindsight is always twenty-twenty. " Billy Wilder
"Hindsight is an exact science. " Guy Bellamy

01 March 2010

No Laughing Matter

Whilst busily setting up for the ‘bottle project’ outside, I was suddenly, completely distracted by raucous laughter.  A family of Kookaburras, perfectly lit by the sun, were carrying on quite close by.

I grabbed the camera, carefully framed and focused the image and then pressed the shutter button. But rather than the familiar click – nothing happened. Instead an orange message in the viewfinder flashed at me: ‘CARD FULL’.  The memory card, quickly formatted, had me ready to retake the picture in a flash. Of course, by now all but one of the birds had gone – just like all the pictures on my memory card. Rats!

Now I only have this image of the Kookaburra instead of Fridays’ images of my De Chirico model. Cheers – (ha ha ha more raucous laughter!)




No comments:

Post a Comment