"Hindsight is always twenty-twenty. " Billy Wilder
"Hindsight is an exact science. " Guy Bellamy

27 September 2011

LensWork


I am catching up on my reading and have just finished the October 2007 edition of LensWork, a US periodical dedicated to black and white photography. (OK, I am a bit behind in my reading, but I’m working on it!)

Contrary to all predictions, old-fashioned black and white film and traditional darkroom work are having quite a revival. My local photo supplier tells me that he is now selling more film, chemicals and toners than he did 5 years ago.

I’m quite tempted. A few rolls of Kodak TriX or some Ilford HP5 -  - hmm.

Image © PeteM2020

In the meanwhile here are a couple of digital B&W images manipulated in Photoshop. At least I did not end up with smelly and stained hands from the toning process!

Image © PeteM2020

No comments:

Post a Comment