"Hindsight is always twenty-twenty. " Billy Wilder
"Hindsight is an exact science. " Guy Bellamy

20 June 2010

Blender

Having spent a few frustrating hours trying to learn Blender, I was relieved to lay the blame on the Mac version of the program rather than on my ineptitude. Blender reportedly behaves on PCs, but for me, my PCs are used purely for business whilst the Macs are used solely for art. Never the twain shall meet. 

Anyhow, substituting the skull project for a vase project was fine by me. I found the latter much more fun, and having achieved a glass like transparency in Photoshop, I was chuffed with the final image.


Image © PeteM2010

2 comments:

  1. U still have managed to keep your secret well.HOW DID U GET THAT EFFECT???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was just a lucky mix of "Hue/Saturation", "Blend Modes" and layers. That's the fun of playing with images in Photoshop! Happily show you the psd file next time we meet.

    ReplyDelete