"Hindsight is always twenty-twenty. " Billy Wilder
"Hindsight is an exact science. " Guy Bellamy

03 July 2011

artRage!

Seb encouragingly gave me a quick introduction to the free version of Artrage a few weeks ago. It didn’t look too difficult, so I decided to give it a go! The interface took a bit of fiddling with before I came to grips with the various levers and buttons scattered around the perimeter of the artwork. However, the supplied manual greatly helped to make sense of it all. Thankfully, the basic version of Artrage has only a few options to confuse a novice with!
Image © PeteM2020
I found my Wacom tablet indispensible with this program. For me, drawing is one of those procedures where something seems to get lost in the translation between brain and hand. Drawing with a mouse would only cause further haphazard and unintentional synaptic transmissions!
Click on the image for a larger version.

No comments:

Post a Comment