"Hindsight is always twenty-twenty. " Billy Wilder
"Hindsight is an exact science. " Guy Bellamy

19 June 2011

Disjecta Membra



Story Board, props and a shooting list was all ready for the “Distorted Self Portrait” – but as I was driving down from the Hills to the designated class – I came to the realisation that my original idea was #%^&!!!

Nothing like a traffic jam to allow the mind to wander – by the time I reached my destination-I had a completely new idea formulated (and the car still in one piece). It was quickly filmed, and I felt elated. But when I came to edit it – I realized I had another #%^& on my hands.

A perfect blend of Pinot Noir and poem by Edward Hirsch called “Self Portrait” gave me new inspiration – Disjecta Membra evolved.

Disjecta Membra (lat) -  “scattered limbs” 

No comments:

Post a Comment